“Parenting Like a Guru” teaches skills in the areas of understanding developmental stages of children, parenting and learning styles, and dealing with conflict and disagreement. Through relevant and engaging interactions, you will gain significant insights and tools to increase your success as a parent.
- Replace punishing with teaching.
- Learn strategies for creating open communication in dealing with disagreement and conflict.
- Learn how to teach your children to be accountable for their behaviors.
- Identify the unique gifts and talents of your child and how to parent and nurture those talents.
- Learn how to create independence for your child by the time they are 16 years old.
- Experience fulfillment and peace in your parenting efforts.
Who Should Attend:
The program is suitable for parents of any age, including empty-nesters who still wish to play a pivotal role in their children’s and grandchildren’s lives.
Haydn and Terry Hasty, husband and wife with four children and four grandchildren, President and Vice-President of WellSpring, are the facilitators for your program.